- Search terms are matched against whole words.
- Multiple words are allowed.
- Use "" to search a phrase. For example: "civil rights".
- Use AND to narrow a search. For example: "civil rights" AND women.
- Asterisks may be used when searching for multiple words from one root.
For example, enter resign* to match resign, resigned, and
- Use several categories to narrow your search. For example, use author, keyword and
title to match a particular article.
- When searching on a state, try the abbreviated form as well. For example, use GA and Georgia
to see search results for both.